Maybe you mean: 'home-main' or 'southern-highlands' or 'blue-mountains' or 'wollongong'
The Southern Highlands in the new south wales southern tablelands has some of Sydney’s most sought after wedding venues. There’s something special that attracts many couples away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney to beautiful Bowral and the Southern Highlands. The highlands offers some gorgeous options for all wedding budgets. Unlike many destination weddings Southern Highlands wedding venues have it all, whether you’re planning something large or small. Most venues offer onsite accommodation both for bridal party and guests, amazing onsite photo locations, first class dinning and catering all nestled amongst a beautiful country setting.
Or if your more of a Traditionalist you may opt for one of the many historic churches and then head back to your wedding reception which is all located only one hour away from Sydney and Canberra.
Below are some popular Southern Highland wedding venues.
1. The Briars Historic Inn is set in the historic Georgian Inn (Circa.1845), the Briars Bar and Restaurant has a true country atmosphere and is a favourite haunt for locals with its intimate bars, open fires and succulent ‘Long Paddock’ prime aged Hereford beef.
2. Centennial Vineyards Restaurant is a spectacular and unique wedding location with gorgeous views over looking Southern Highland Vineyards.
3. Eling Forest Winery is just 15 minutes from the centre of Bowral. The property Is in the heart of the Southern Highlands of NSW and is one of the oldest wineries in the region.
4. Fountaindale Grand Monor Here you can take your vows on beautifully manicured gardens for an intimate service or in the Grand Ballroom. The stained glass windows creates a magical atmosphere, the hardwood polished floor boards give a feeling reminiscent of the grand old chapel days.
5. Gibraltar Hotel Bowral Complete with an 18 hole golf course One simple, this elegant and stress free venues for one of the best days of your life.
6.Milton Park Country House Set apart in its own secluded hilltop woodland estate of more than 300 acres just east of Bowral in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Milton Park Country House Hotel & Spa is a five star hotel offering luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and impeccable yet discreet service in an atmosphere of relaxed sophistication.
7. Peppers Craigieburn From large weddings that make a grand gesture or whether it be a smaller more intimate wedding setting Peppers Cragieburn is the perfect wedding venue with picturesque surrounds. Peppers is simply divine and needs to be seen.
Destination wedding venues in Bowral and the Southern Highlands on any budget